Have you made your reservations yet for the Annual ABATE of Wisconsin Inc. State Meeting? There are many exciting things planned for the 2016 meeting and we don’t want you to miss it!
- Dinner on Friday night will be held at Frankie’s Bar (5253 WI-113, Baraboo, WI) at 5pm. Your cost for dinner is $7.00.
- Saturday morning group ride at 10am through the scenic roads of Baraboo. If you are not bringing your motorcycle for the weekend and wish to take part in the ride, a bus will be provided and will follow the bikes on the ride.
- Saturday Evening Banquet. If you will be taking part in the banquet Saturday evening, you MUST register for that separately. To do so, please send your name(s) and $25 (includes tax and gratuity) per person to:
ABATE of Wisconsin State Office
435 North Water Street
Black River Falls, WI 54635
*Checks must be received by October 1st to reserve your spot.
The banquet menu includes: Baked chicken, sirloin tips, vegetables, buttered noodles, red potatoes, tossed salad, fruit salad, dinner rolls, coffee, tea, or milk. Tickets will be picked up at the event.
- Awards ceremony with guest speakers Saturday evening. Purchase of banquet is not required; All our welcome!
- Board of Directors meeting to be held on Sunday. This will be the last time you can vote for the Board of Directors elections. Your new Board of Directors will be announced and seated at the end of the meeting.
If you have not yet reserved your accommodations, the deadline has been extended to October 1st. ABATE has a block of rooms at discounted prices: 1-2 occupants are $76.94 per night, 3-5 occupants are $88.09 a night and you can add a rollaway bed at $10 per night. To reserve your room call 608-356-6422 and let them know you would like the ABATE group rate for our event. The cost is yours: 1-2 occupants per night
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Bonney Reynolds at 608-548-7346 or email@example.com.